Thursday, June 21, 2012

FIND ME A PLACE TO LIVE!


Okay, so I have about four days left here in LA and the apartment search is not going well.  I've been to  $2500 apartments that are wedged up against the 10 freeway and have little children with six fingers on each hand running around outside of them.  What this unfortunately means is I haven't had time to write a Thursday article.  I'm going to try to later today, but no guarantees.

In the meantime, I need my Scriptshadow network to help me out.  Find me a place!  I'd preferably like to live in Venice.  If not, Santa Monica.  If not there, Culver City, maybe West Hollywood, maybe the nice areas of Hollywood, or anywhere on the West Side.  No Valley!  I want a big cool apartment and I'm willing to pay up to $2500/mo.  If someone on this site finds me a place, I will read their script as well as give them a detailed consult, which isn't cheap!  I'll also get on the phone with them and answer any questions they have.  If you find something, email me at carsonreeves1@gmail.com. Please, help me out!!!  Thank you!!!