Friday, October 23, 2009

Tenure At Austin!


Hello everyone. Just wanted to give you a heads up that writer/director Mike Million's film "Tenure" is playing at the Austin Film Festival this week. There's a Saturday showtime and a Wednesday showtime. I will be mucho jealous for those of you who get to see it since, as you know, it's one of my favorite scripts.

If you've only recently become a fan of the site, check out my interview with Mike where we discuss the skills he used to make it onto the inaugural Black List. And if you're as obsessed with the script as I am, make sure to become a fan on the film's Facebook page.

If you do get to see the film in Austin, make sure to say hi to Mike and that you discovered the film through Scriptshadow, as he's a fan of the site. Also, don't forget to send me your review!